The ninth annual Estella Spanish Organic Wine Competition will play an integral part in the FIVE Virtual Fair 2013.
- Registration in the Fair gives the right to to participate in the Competition.
- Up to five wines can be entered per winery.
- The first will be free of charge. The rest – up to a maximum of 5 – will pay an entry fee of 30€ each (VAT included).
- The Competition will take place on June 17-18th.
- Deadline for delivery of entries: June 12th.
- Address for delivery of entries:
“Casa de Juventud María Vicuña”
C/ Navarrería 62
Competing wines should be packaged with sufficient protection and clearly labelled:
IX CONCURSO NACIONAL DE VINOS ECOLOGICOS CIUDAD DE ESTELLA – LIZARRA HIRIA
NOMBRE DE LA BODEGA REMITENTE (Name of sender-winery)
NUMERO DE BULTOS (Number of packages)
Late delivery will preclude participation of the wines in both the wine-tasting and competition.